Experienced McKinney Real Estate, Estate Planning and Business Law Attorneys With a Long Tradition of Excellence
Established Texas lawyers serving the people of Collin and surrounding counties
Whether you are entering into a business or real estate transaction or seek trustworthy estate planning guidance, a knowledgeable attorney is your greatest asset. At Joplin Hendricks, our attorneys have established themselves as steadfast advocates whom individuals and businesses alike have come to rely on. With more than 60 years of combined experience, we provide sound legal solutions in an approachable and personable manner — an environment that instills confidence and helps clients know they’ve made the right choice in a legal team. All born and raised in McKinney, Texas, our lawyers come from a long line of McKinney natives. We are justly proud of those roots, which inform our practice and our commitment to the people of our community whose legal needs we serve.
A firm that values long-term relationships
At Joplin Hendricks, we care about you, not just about your case, and work hard to achieve the best results possible. Our clients know they can call us at any time with questions or concerns; our lines of communication are always open. When you entrust us with your case, you can count on:
- Attorneys who command the respect of their colleagues — We are well known and highly regarded by lawyers familiar with our work. Attorneys Joe M. Joplin and Rebecca Hendricks Brewer are AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell® in recognition of their high ethical standards and professional abilities. We strive to have these skills and attributes recognized by each and every client we serve.
- Community commitment — Our attorneys are active in the community we love, serving on the boards of directors for a number of organizations in McKinney and throughout Collin County.
- Strategic guidance — We provide strategic legal guidance to address your immediate needs and long-term goals, focusing on the best course of action to achieve both.
- Extensive experience — Attorney Joe M. Joplin has served the needs of his clients for more than 40 years; the knowledge gained over more than four decades in practice is matched by his commitment to providing personal attention to everyone he represents. Attorney Rebecca Hendricks Brewer brings more than 20 years of experience to providing skilled legal service to those she represents.
Choosing a business or real estate law firm can be difficult, but we work hard to set ourselves apart. We are not just another law firm: our attorneys are friendly and encourage open communication. This allows us to provide the sound legal guidance you deserve.
Providing a variety of legal services to meet your needs
A strategic concentration on business, real estate, and wills and probate allows us to offer comprehensive representation in these areas. We guide business clients effectively from business formation to succession planning, help individuals and businesses to successfully complete real estate transactions, and assist people in protecting their legacy and loved ones with well-drafted wills. The areas we handle include:
- Title insurance — Title insurance provides protection in the event the seller, or past sellers, of a property did not have full ownership of the property. When issues with the title of a property arise, our attorneys work quickly to resolve the matter.
- Commercial real estate transactions — We have assisted hundreds of clients in McKinney and the surrounding areas with the purchase or sale of commercial properties, guiding them through what can often be a complex process.
- Wills and probate — Planning for the end of life is often uncomfortable but essential. Our attorneys guide you compassionately through the process, alleviating your fears. We ensure your wishes are honored and your legacy is preserved by drafting solid and comprehensive wills.
- Guardianships and conservatorships — If your loved one has become incapacitated, you can depend on us to take the steps necessary to protect their interests through guardianships and conservatorships.
- Business formation — If you are considering starting your own business, our attorneys will help you understand the options available and strategically guide you in the right direction so that your choice of entity ensures your business starts off on the right foot.
Whether you come to us with a business, real estate or estate planning matter, you can count on receiving knowledgeable counsel by responsive attorneys who not only care about you but also want to put you at ease. Our goal is nothing less than becoming your legal partner for life.
Contact our McKinney business, estate planning and real estate attorneys today for a free consultation
At Joplin Hendricks, our McKinney business and real estate lawyers look forward to working with you. We offer a free consultation so you can get to know us and learn how we can help you. Call 972-529-0952 or contact us online for more information.