Joe M. Joplin
Joe M. Joplin is an Of Counsel attorney with Joplin Hendricks, PLLC. Joe has managed a significant real estate practice involving representation of builders, borrowers, lenders, and title companies. He is an attorney authorized to close real estate transactions on behalf of Capital Title of Texas. Joe has deep roots in Collin County, having been born and reared here, and has practiced law here for over forty years.
PRIOR WORK EXPERIENCE
Joe was previously a director, shareholder and founding member of the law firm Abernathy, Roeder, Boyd & Joplin, P.C. Prior to that, Joe had a very successful solo practice in McKinney for over ten years.
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Real Estate
- Business Organizations
- Wills, Estates and Probate
- Texas (1973)
Member of the American, Texas and Collin County Bar Associations; past President of Collin County Bar Association; Maintaining Member of the College of the State Bar of Texas since 1991.
Joe graduated from the University of Texas at Austin with a Bachelor of Arts in Economics in 1969. He received his law degree from the University of Houston in 1973, where he was a Member of the Order of the Barons.
HONORS AND RECOGNITIONS
- Board Certified by the State Bar of Texas in Commercial and Residential Real Estate Law
- AV-Preeminent rating in Legal Ability and Ethical Standards by Martindale Hubbell
- “Texas Super Lawyer” by Texas Monthly
- “Texas Top Rated Lawyer – Real Estate” by ALM Publication, The American Lawyer, Corporate Counsel, The National Law Journal and the Texas Lawye
Former Director of the McKinney Education Foundation; Director and past President of the North Texas Municipal Water Board; Past City of McKinney City Council Member; Director of Independent Bank; Director of Heritage Guild.